Reporting anti-social behaviour

We all want to live a quiet and peaceful life in our homes. No one should have to put up with being abused, harassed or living next to a noisy or nuisance neighbour.

We take all anti-social complaints seriously and we’ll act quickly.

How do I report anti-social behaviour?

You should report any incident about you, or a member of your household, to our Customer First Centre. They'll record it and investigate according to our anti-social behaviour policy.

We might speak with other neighbours to see if they have been affected, but we'll never tell people who made the complaint. We’ll speak with the person reported and take any appropriate action. We won’t tell the person who made the complaint.

What happens if the anti-social behaviour doesn’t stop?

Our Customer First Centre is one hand to deal with more serious types and persistent cases of anti-social behaviour. They will work closely with Police Scotland and Wheatley Homes East's legal team. We can issue warnings and, as a last resort, help prepare legal action.

The anti-social behaviour is serious. What should I do?

If you have a serious or urgent problem:

Useful contact numbers



West Lothian



East Lothian